The Oshawa Kicks is happy to offer a new recreational training environment for players looking to get back on the field!
In accordance to Canada Soccer, Ontario Soccer, and the City of Oshawa we will be offering this modified program for our recreational members.
As part of Phase 1 in return to play we will be limited to 8 players and 1 coach on the field, while maintaining social distancing.
· 1 session per week for 4 weeks, for age groups of 7/8, 9/10 and 11/12
· Choice of day (Monday - Thursday)
· Divided and separated 10x10 zones for each player and coach to maintain social distancing during this phase.
· OKSC staff coaches leading the session and a senior staff member on site.
· Focused on learning basic soccer skills of ball mastery, passing, juggling and shooting, in a fun environment.
· Fitness and agility are part of every session.
· Daily competitions based on the learned skills.
1218 Oakhill Ave, Oshawa, ON
As part of Ontario Soccer regulations, all registrants will be required to complete an online self assessment form prior to attending each session.
Access to the self assessment is available below ad well as on our home page.