The Oshawa Kicks is happy to offer a new competitive training environment for players looking to get back on the field!
In accordance to Canada Soccer, Ontario Soccer, and the City of Oshawa we will be offering this modified program for our Competitive members.
As part of Phase 1 in return to play we will be limited to 9 players and 1 coach on the field, while maintaining social distancing.
· One 45 minute session per week for 4 weeks
· Choice of day (Monday - Thursday)
· Divided and separated 10x10 zones for each player and coach to maintain social distancing.
· OKSC staff coaches leading the session
· Focus will be on individual skills:
Improving striking, dribbling, passing, receiving, balance, coordination, speed & agility
FC Durham Academy Training Centre
1255 Terwillegar Ave, Oshawa, ON
As part of Ontario Soccer regulations, all registrants will be required to complete an online self assessment form prior to attending each session.
Access to the self assessment is available below as well as on our home page.